Tuesday, June 16, 2009

Little Tikes Peak Rail and Road Set- $17

This is what this toy looks like set up (I "borrowed" this photo from someone listing a set on ebay.) You will need this picture to set it up. :) I've heard it can be set up 4 different ways. We found this way the easiest. My kids loved this toy (they are trying to convince me right now that they still want it.) You can put other cars on this too.

The tracks are complete but we are missing the boat and red boat launch that are seen above and the people. It comes with the helicopter, 4 train pieces, 1 car, and some random pieces that didn't come with it but work on it. :) I believe the old round, rolly, Little Tike people will work on this. I know I have some in a box some where. If I can locate them I will include them.

Mine has a small insignificant gray piece missing off the tunnel entrance as you can see. I have the piece. Some hot glue or super glue might fix it for good. Other than that it is intact.

No comments:

Post a Comment